The year 2018 was a profitable year for Aranya and it results in approximately 20 000 kronor being donated to the non-profit organization The Ocean Cleanup (www.theoceancleanup.com).
Aranya recently turned five years old and we celebrated it with a conference in Palma. At the conference we went through roadmap and vision for Aranya for the next five years, and also included a lot of entertainment activities for teambuilding.
We now welcome Ola Ehrstedt who is a new chairman of the Board of Aranya, and succeeds Håkan Helin. During his years in the IT industry Ola has held several roles as CEO, manager and leader in various positions.
Aranya is now investing in an expanded presence in the West region and opens office in Gothenburg, where we also greet two new employees named Fredrik Preinfalk and Hans Görrel welcome.
We gladly welcome Jonas in the role of network Architect at Aranya!
Jonas comes from the role of infrastructure Architect at Tieto, where he has built up a solid experience, primarily focused on PKI and Aruba’s portfolio.
- For The Year 2018 we donate our 1% to The Ocean Cleanup 2019-06-25
- Conference in Palma, we celebrate five years! 2019-05-22
- Ola Ehrstedt New Chairman of the Board of Aranya 2018-10-16
- We now open offices in Gothenburg, and welcome Fredrik and Hans 2018-09-17
- Aranya welcomes Jonas Hammarbäck 2018-07-10