Driven network technician to Solutions Stockholm
Are you passionate about networking technology and want to be involved in developing Sweden’s best platform for delivering networks as a service? Do you like to follow the latest technology and are driven by constant development? Would you like to work in a tight team of hugely competent people? Then we recommend that you read on.
About the position
Aranya offers its customers services within network and access management. The company is at the forefront, especially in wireless networks and is aimed at medium and large well-known companies on the Swedish market.
In the role of network technician, you will be able to work out to our customers, both on-site and remotely. You will provide expertise in routing, LAN, WLAN and firewalls from well-known suppliers such as HPe Aruba and Dell networking.
The role suits you who thrive with freedom under responsibility where you can drive your work independently. You will work with competent colleagues who are keen on good cohesion and good cooperation. The company offers good educational opportunities and also development opportunities in the longer term for those who want to develop into one of Sweden’s best network technologies.
- Daily operation of LAN, WLAN & Firewalls
- Installations at customers
- Troubleshooting customer problems
- Development of existing network environments
- Operation of our service customers network environments
We are looking for you that can relate to the following:
As a person you are interested in technology and like to learn new things. You are passionate about quality and like to work together with other people, both customers and colleagues. You are positive, see solutions and find opportunities. You communicate unhindered and well, both in speech and in writing, in Swedish and English. We are happy to see that your current technical skills are at least suitable for any of the below two descriptions.
- At least three years of work experience as a network technician or similar role where you have worked with routing/switching. You have experience designing, implementing, and troubleshooting wired and wireless networks
- A minimum of three years work experience as a safety technician or similar role. You have experience designing, implementing, and Troubleshooting security solutions (Firewalls and VPNS) in a variety of environments
It is also meritorious if you have other IT-related skills that you can contribute, such as scripting/programming, VPN, client Management, MDM, Server Technology, RADIUS, certificate Management (PKI), identity management, etc. Please tell us what you can that we can benefit from!
- Start: Immediately, taking into account the notice period
- Scope: Full time, until further notice
- Placement: Stockholm
- Contact information: Christoffer jacobsson, 0700 92 10 92/förnamn.email@example.com
Information about Aranya
Aranya has grown considerably during its five years and at the same time shown good profitability. All involved in Aranya are passionate about delivering really good services and solutions and it permeates the entire company. To keep us market-leading in terms, we provide very good opportunities for courses and certifications. We are happy to see that our employees are aiming high, for we do so too. Our customers are usually medium-sized to large Sweden-companies and organizations. We have our spacious and fresh premises at Solna Strand, near the metro.
Aranya is collective connected and gives our employees a security in the form that the industry’s insurance and benefits are valid at work.
If you think you can fit our descriptions and would like to work with us, we will meet you more than happy. Send us your CV and a personal letter and we will get in contact with you!