Information about the job
Start : Immediately, taking into account notice period
Extent : Full time until further notice
Location : Stockholm
Contact information : Fredrik Lindgren, 0734 120 321 / firstname.lastname@example.org
– Daily operation of LAN, WLAN, firewalls and surrounding systems.
– Installations at customers
– Troubleshooting problems with customers
– Development of existing network environments
– Operation of our service customers’ network environments
Driven network technician for Solutions Stockholm
Are you passionate about network technology and want to be involved in developing Sweden’s best platform for delivering Networks as a Service? Do you like to follow the latest technology and are driven by constant development? Would you like to work in a tight team of highly competent people? Then we recommend that you read on.
About the Job
Aranya offers its customers networking and access management services. The company is at the forefront thanks to the company’s combined expertise and experience in network and security. With its offerings, the company targets medium-sized and large well-known companies in the Swedish market.
In the role of network technician, you will work with our customers, both on site and remotely. You will assist with expertise in routing, LAN, WLAN and firewalls from well-known suppliers such as HPE Aruba, Juniper / Mist and Palo Alto.
The role suits you who enjoy freedom under responsibility where you can run your work independently. You will work with competent colleagues who care about good cohesion and good collaborations. The company offers good training opportunities and also development opportunities in the longer term for you who want to develop into one of Sweden’s best network technicians.
- Daily operation of LAN, WLAN, firewalls and surrounding systems.
- Installations at customers
- Troubleshooting problems with customers
- Development of existing network environments
- Operation of our service customers’ network environments
We Are Looking For You That
As a person, you are interested in technology and like to learn new things. You are passionate about quality and like working with other people, both customers and colleagues. You are positive, see solutions and find opportunities. You communicate unhindered and well, both orally and in writing, in Swedish and English. We are happy to see that your current technical competence at least fits into one of the two descriptions below.
- At least three years’ work experience as a network technician or similar role where you worked with routing / switching. You have experience in designing, implementing and troubleshooting wired and wireless networks
- At least three years’ work experience as a security technician or similar role. You have experience of designing, implementing and troubleshooting security solutions (firewalls and VPN) in various environments
It is also an advantage if you have other IT-related knowledge that you can contribute with, eg Scripting / Programming, VPN, Client Management, MDM, Server Technology, RADIUS, Certificate Management (PKI), Identity Management, etc. Feel free to tell us what you can that we can benefit from!
- Start : Immediately, taking into account notice period
- Extent : Full time until further notice
- Investment : Stockholm
- Contact information : Christoffer Jacobsson, 0700 92 10 92 / email@example.com
Information About Aranya
During its more than six years, Aranya has grown significantly and at the same time has shown good profitability. Everyone involved in Aranya is passionate about delivering really good services and solutions and it permeates the entire company. In order for us to remain market-leading in terms of competence, very good opportunities are provided for courses and certifications. We like to see our employees aim high, because we do too. Our customers are usually medium-sized to large Sweden-based companies and organizations. We have recently moved to spacious and fresh premises at Solna Strand, close to the metro.
Aranya is bound by a collective agreement and thus gives our employees security in the form that all the insurance and benefits in the industry apply at work.
If you think you fit our descriptions and would like to work with us, we will be more than happy to meet you. Send your CV and a personal letter and we will get in touch with you!